Tuesday, May 27, 2008

God know what we doing...

I believe God know what everyone doing especially for those who do the bad things! Today happen something in my office again. Still remember the colleague that pregnant? She was resigned her post this afternoon.The reason that she resign is because my boss found out she alter her MC. But in the morning time when my boss ask her that time she was blames the nurse whose alter her MC.So we decide to call up the clinic and ask about it after the conversation with the staff nurse on the phone, she was suggest us to meet up with them in the clinic at 2pm.
Then my boss and me was plan to having lunch 1st then will go and meet up with them.After the lunch we go back to office and plan do something unfortunately we found out that my colleague was giving a resignation letter to my boss. So in that case, these shows that she is feeling guilty. But we still going to meet up the staff nurse, then is proven she is alter the MC by herself.
Hehe..I felt a bit happy coz at least now my boss know that somebody is alter the MC..Soon or later my boss will know that somebody is doing the fake MC..Haha..
That why I say don't try to cheat because soon or later somebody sure know about that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

taqriz sudah naik gila keje kat sini same like yen mei @ jossie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kami mana ada keje kah sini...This is all truth wat..