Friday, May 23, 2008

My first blog!!

Since this is my 1st blog here. Let me introduce about myself. Hi everyone I'm the most stupid girl in this world (wakaka..). Quite a lot of friend keep on asking me why I call myself stupid girl and my answer is coz I'm stupid mah (hehe..).Actually is I felt myself so stupid that what I have done previously (do so many things end the up nobody appreciate me). Ok I should stop talking nonsense here..
So now is the time to about what had happen on me today. Actually nothing much on the morning, as usual I go to work and my colleague MC again ( she had been absent twice in a month as usual but this month 4days didn't come to work). Walaueh, this kind of staff also can be survive in the company for 3 years(work for 3 years here born 3children=take 6 months maternity leave) so everyone just imagine the management of company is so worst.The staffs there not only always take MC but make the fake MC and nobody in the company know about that until when I joined the company and I handle the HR things.
Okay, get back to story for today. Today I only know that yesterday my boss was thought I want to resign from the company when he saw a letter on his table and written down my name.(actually the letter is an authorise letter for me run the official things in the company and not my resignation letter).Hehe...So after lunch, me n Miss Chan(my boss's wife) received a call from our general manager (Uncle Teoh) to ask us go to Bayview Resort to collect cheques/cash and write invoice for the additional items.When we are on the way to Bayview, the Batu Feringgi having landslide.I think we get stuck there almost an hour. So tired after running so many place today under the heavy rain without umbrella and at last now I get fever. But can't rest coz my exam is coming soon..I only left 12days to study and I just started my study a few days ago...
Hehe...See now I curi tulang again...Don't wan to study but can blog here...Haha...
Hope your guys enjoy reading my blog.Hehe...(quite boring leh)

No comments: