Monday, September 8, 2008

Don't know why out of sudden so emotion???

I always advise people around me must appreciate what you having now and fight for the thing you wan so wont make yourself regret for the rest of your life.
That day I told this to one of my friends, he told me back I also same like him. Don't know how fight the thing I like. Yes I do. Honestly, I also feel shame on myself when I tell people to appreciate the thing and go fight for what you want but myself can't do it. I will just hide aside and cry when the problem occurs. Maybe your guys will think I'm not brave enough to fight for it. All my good friends always ask me go to try, never try never you will never know the answers. Actually what I want to tell my friends is I don't want to try d. It enough d. It being torture me for 2 years plus. It should stop here. I feel tired with that kind of feeling. I prefer friendship, I think I prefer just be a friends. JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND.
So your guys please support me ok...
(BanShui & Mui Mui, I let it go d...) I think it will make me happier....Hope I can find my real Mr Right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jia you la...It is your own decision whether you want to take the next move or not...

Mei Mei said...

Bun Bun, thanks...